JOTU K. KUNDNANI MEMORIAL LIBRARY
The college has an excellent and well-furnished Library with a fine collection of books, periodicals, and e-resources. It was established in the year 1961. It is situated on the third floor of the college. The college library caters to the information needs of its students and the faculty. Every year new additions are added to the library. It provides open access facilities to the users for better access to library materials. The library is fully computerized using SLIM21 library software.
The library remains open from 8 am to 4.30 pm to the users except for Sundays and public holidays. During examinations, two classrooms on the ground floor are kept open till 11 pm for students interested in studying after library hours.
Services Provided :
- Reading Room: Separate reading room for students & faculty
- Lending Facility: The Library books are issued to users for home reading as per rules.
- Reference Services:- Reference section has standard encyclopedias, dictionaries, yearbooks, handbooks, materials for competitive exams & professional courses, etc.
- WEB OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue)
- Book Bank:- Book bank facility is given to needy B.Com students.
- Additional Library Card is given to Advanced as well as Slow Learners
- Internet and Reprography Facilities
- InterLibrary Loan: For other academic institutions
- Display of New Arrivals: Prominent display of new arrivals
- Best Reader Award: To promote reading habits among the students